Re: Mac Software

From: Jonathan Robie (
Date: Sun Sep 13 1998 - 20:57:58 EDT

At 03:57 PM 9/13/98 -0500, Joseph A. Weaks wrote:
>I would recommend Gramcord's AcCordance first off. You could get those
>texts for under $200 it seems. If you needed a simpler program, I have
>enjoyed MacBible. Both were made FOR THE MAC. All the others are Windoze
>programs ported for the Mac. (bleh!)
I have to agree with this recommendation. AcCordance is a really awesome
program, and much better than anything available for the Windows platforms.
The Windows program sold by Gramcord is the most powerful thing out on the
Windows platform for complex grammatical searches, so it's what I use,
despite an old-looking user interface with some quirks. But I do lust after

Jonathan Robie

Little Greek Home Page:
Little Greek 101:
B-Greek Home Page: