From: Jonathan Robie (
Date: Fri Oct 30 1998 - 22:13:30 EST

At 09:59 PM 8/31/98 -0500, Cindy Smith wrote:

>I have a mailing list called that is also a
>bidirectionally gatewayed newsgroup called at
>our private news server I would like to ask
>permission to subscribe that mailing list/newsgroup to b-greek so that
>the readers of my mailing list can read the postings here.
I'm the list owner for B-Greek, and I'll discuss this with you in private
mail. By the way, B-Greek can also be accessed as a mailing list, as a
newsgroup, or on the web, and like you, we also take strong precautions
against spammers (which is why you can't do a who B-Greek anymore).

In general, we prefer that people simply subscribe to B-Greek, since we
would rather have people participate in the list we are building and
supporting here. For the particulars of your situation, I suggest we
discuss this in private email.

List Owner, B-Greek, B-Hebrew

Jonathan Robie

Little Greek Home Page: