Recommended Greek NT Resources

From: Mark Goodacre (
Date: Fri Oct 09 1998 - 13:03:50 EDT

On 9 Oct 98 at 11:36, Jim West wrote:

> You will want to look at the Greek course offered by our own Jonathan Robie.
> It is quite brilliant and absolutely thorough. I am sure he will gladly
> provide you with the URL.
> I have my own introductory Greek course available online as well- though I
> blush to mention it....
> Nevertheless- you can find it at
> just follow the online course link and you will eventually stumble upon it.

Actually, I have a page on the Greek NT as part of my Recommended New Testament
Web Resources, including a section on Learning NT Greek with links to
Jonathan's sites and Jim's. While I am mentioning this, I would be grateful if
any b-greekers could let me know of any important resources I have missed. The
main site address is:

And the page dealing specifically with Greek is at:

Thanks for any help.

Dr Mark Goodacre
  Dept of Theology Tel: +44 (0)121 414 7512
  University of Birmingham Fax: +44 (0)121 414 6866
  Birmingham B15 2TT
  United Kingdom

World Without Q: