Re: Recommended Greek NT Resources

From: Jim West (jwest@Highland.Net)
Date: Fri Oct 09 1998 - 09:31:20 EDT

At 05:03 PM 10/9/98 +0000, you wrote:

>Actually, I have a page on the Greek NT as part of my Recommended New
>Web Resources, including a section on Learning NT Greek with links to
>Jonathan's sites and Jim's. While I am mentioning this, I would be
grateful if
>any b-greekers could let me know of any important resources I have missed.
>main site address is:
>And the page dealing specifically with Greek is at:
>Thanks for any help.

I am heartily sorry that I forgot to mention Mark's more than excellent
site. It was an error of the greatest magnitude and shows only my tininess
of mind that I overlooked to mention this invaluable resource.

Not only does it mention the sites he lists- but also is filled with really
useful information and links. All would do well to make it their primary

Jim West, ThD
Quartz Hill School of Theology