Re: hi, everyone

From: Jim West (jwest@Highland.Net)
Date: Fri Oct 09 1998 - 07:36:56 EDT

At 01:12 AM 10/9/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi, guys... I just joined this list....
>and I have a question...
>I'm trying to learn Greek on my own... any suggestions? (well, of course,
>I have an old college correspondence course to go with it!)

We welcome you----

You will want to look at the Greek course offered by our own Jonathan Robie.
It is quite brilliant and absolutely thorough.
I am sure he will gladly provide you with the URL.

I have my own introductory Greek course available online as well- though I
blush to mention it....

Nevertheless- you can find it at
just follow the online course link and you will eventually stumble upon it.

Finally- begin reading the Greek New Testament. Abandon any interlinear.
And stick with it. The rewards far outweigh the time and effort...

Best wishes,

Jim West, ThD
Quartz Hill School of Theology