Re: Software

From: Ruben Gomez (rubeng@infotelecom.es)
Date: Tue Oct 13 1998 - 12:53:06 EDT

On 12 Oct 1998, Robert Bower wrote:

>I was wondering what everyone's opion is on the best Hebrew and Greek
>software on the market for the Win 95 platform?
>
>I have been debating between Bible Works or Logos.
>
>Things that are important
>Texts with tags for definitions and parsing: Nestle-Aland; Ralf's LXX; and
>BHS
>Accuracy in text and tags
>Readibility, are the Greek letters and Hebrew letters easy to read off the
>computer
>
>Lord's Blessings,
>
>Bob Bower

Bob, I think you will find some helpful information if you care to check
out this link:

http://www2.infotelecom.es/~rubeng/bible.htm

To put it in a nutshell, and judging from the needs you state in your
message, IMO your best choice would be BibleWorks for Windows.

Hope it helps,

Ruben Gomez

rubeng@infotelecom.es