software

From: Robert Bower (rbower@m5.sprynet.com)
Date: Mon Oct 12 1998 - 21:04:23 EDT

I apologize if anyone has gotten this message before, but I sent it and I
got a message back that said it didn't make it.

I was wondering what everyone's opion is on the best Hebrew and Greek
software on the market for the Win 95 platform?

I have been debating between Bible Works or Logos.

Things that are important
Texts with tags for definitions and parsing: Nestle-Aland; Ralf's LXX; and
BHS
Accuracy in text and tags
Readibility, are the Greek letters and Hebrew letters easy to read off the
computer

Lord's Blessings,

Bob Bower
1st Year Student
Concordia Theological Seminary
Fort Wayne, IN

For we do not preach ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord