Re: Software

Date: Sun Oct 18 1998 - 15:19:55 EDT

The SeedMaster program was originally created by White Harvest Software and is
the precursor to the Bible Companion Software I recommended. It was a great
program in its day. While many of the Bible databases available with BCS may
work with SeedMaster, the GRAMCORD parsed Greek and Hebrew (and some other
databases) will not. I found a download site for SeedMaster at That site also provides some "good
news" and some "bad news" for would-be SeedMsater users.

Shawna Steiner