RE: Books

From: Paul A.Sue (
Date: Wed Oct 21 1998 - 00:26:06 EDT

Just wanted to tahnk everyone for their helpful comments,
practical advice, and encouragement.

Is there a comprehensive annotated guide to Greek similiar
to say, D.A. Carson's "NT Commentary Survey" ?? (In earlier
editions, he even had a rating system).

If someone wants to write a brief annotated critique of
everything I listed as well as anything I've missed, that'd be
great! (I know sometimes it's a matter of personal preference,
but it'd be nice to know, e.g., what to AVOID!)

This is a great list!!

More than just email--Get your FREE Netscape WebMail account today at