From: Jonathan Robie (
Date: Mon Nov 09 1998 - 10:23:44 EST

At 10:04 AM 11/9/98 EST, wrote:
>I do not believe anyone is denying that Christ has a divine essence, but
>is nothing to suggest that he shares a Godhead Beingess with the Father, nor
>that they are temporally equal.

I see nothing in the passage that helps me think about whether Jesus shares
a "Godhead Beingness with the Father"; in fact, I'm not sure what that
phrase means, but I'm pretty sure that whatever it means, it is not part of
any question this passage is designed to answer. Same goes for being
temporally equal.

Texcel Research