Date: Fri Nov 20 1998 - 16:11:07 EST

I have today posted Chapters 18 and 19 of the Nonnos Paraphrase of the Gospel
of John, corresponding to Chapters 18 and 19 of the Gospel. This is a dramatic
narrative of the betrayal, the trial and crucifixion of Jesus. I believe it is
beautiful poetry in the original, and I have tried to convey it in the verse

I invite all to visit the Nonnos Website:

I have also done a little site housekeeping. I have included the Gospel verse
numbers in red letter in Chapter 1. This will be extended in time throughout.
I expect to post Chapter 2 some time before the new year.

Tony Prost

All Nonnos All Day