Re: this week's exegesis passage

Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 18:33:20 EST

Paul & Jonathan,

George has given you a list of some books on chiasmus. One of them,
_Chiasmus in the New Testament : A Study in the Form and Function
of Chiastic Structures_ by Nils Lund, is a classic. It was reprinted by
Hendrickson a few years ago, for $15. They no longer list it in their
catalog, but it is in the current Christian Book Distributors catalog
for $5.95 (I presume as a clearance item). Worth grabbing a copy.

Edward Hobbs

I have not read any of these, so cannot be more helpful ~ sorry. The
Breck title seems to be the only one readily available, and none appear
to be textbooks.

George Blaisdell
Roslyn, WA