Greek Bible

From: Nicholas Wynder (
Date: Fri Feb 19 1999 - 00:12:01 EST

     I bought a Greek bible the other day at a used book store. The book
appeared to be very old and I was surprised when I discovered its printing
was in Feburary of 1877 at Cambridge University. Its preface is in Latin and
naturally its body is in Greek. It was written by a man named F.H.
Scrivener. Its binding is falling apart and it looks a little tattered but
non of the pages seam to be missing. Im new to the language and Im not
familiar with any Greek scholars. I was wondering if any one knew anything
about the books author?
Nicholas Wynder