Codex Bezae

From: Mahen (
Date: Sat Feb 20 1999 - 15:09:30 EST

Hello all.
I am a young and inexperienced greek student and theologian but I will catch up with you guys as we go...
This is my first post to the list and naturally I have no idea of previously discussed topics.

I have a question concerning the Codex Bezae. In what ways does it differ from the other Uncials?
I have heard that the difference is vast in PRAXEIS but if anyone could grant me more info I would be happy.