Morphological Tagging

From: David A Bielby I (
Date: Sun Feb 21 1999 - 23:58:22 EST

I'm interested in a program that can run under Windows 98 which I could
put the text of a Greek Work, like 1 Clement or something similar into a
file, then attach morphological tags to every word for the purposes of
high speed searches with third party programs. Is there anything out
there available you know of?

David Bielby
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]