Rogers/Reinecker review

From: Rodney J. Decker (
Date: Sat Feb 27 1999 - 10:57:16 EST

>For a more positive review of the
>Rogers book, take a look at this message, which shows you how to get a free
>I have a lot of respect for Rod Decker, who wrote that review.

Thanks for the kind words, Jonathan, but I suspect that the review which
you remember was the one written by Randy Leedy. The URL that you give
comes up "dry" so I couldn't verify that for sure. If you search the
b-greek site for "rogers review" you will find Randy's review offer.

Rodney J. Decker, Th.D. Baptist Bible Seminary
Dept. of NT P.O. Box 800, Clarks Summit, PA 18411
The *Resources for NT Study* page is accessible at: