Re: Out of Print?

From: Nichael Lynn Cramer (
Date: Fri Feb 26 1999 - 19:08:34 EST

Tony Stark wrote:
>For some time i have been looking for the book,"Translating the Word of
>God" by Beekman and Callow. Is this book still in print? If not,any old
>copies for purchase out there? If so please e-mail me about this

Tony (and others looking for out-of-print books)

A very good tool for these sort things (with which I've had a great deal of
luck) are the various net used-books search-engines.

You can find several (and links to other) on my books web-page:

For example, a quick search at MXBookFinder for "Beekman" with the title
above turns up three hits.

Nichael Cramer                           nulla dies sine linea