Re: Grammars using Disc Anal (was Re: Student of Guthrie)

From: Ray Clendenen (
Date: Mon Mar 01 1999 - 09:32:14 EST

Ray Clendenen@BSSBNOTES
03/01/99 08:32 AM

As an advocate of textlinguistics/discourse analysis especially for the
Hebrew BibleI object to your subject heading :). But I would be very
interested to hear more about the Hebrew text you mention. An intermediate
Greek text published by B&H is Richard Young, Intermediate NT Greek. For an
intro text I suggest you look at Learn to Read NT Greek by David A. Black.
Ray Clendenen