Cursive MS numbering systems

From: clayton stirling bartholomew (
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 16:37:14 EST

Yes this is a TC questions but I am not on that list since I am not a

I have a trivia question which is causing me nontrival confusion. The
cursives seemed to be numbered according to several systems. There is a
Lambeth system that is just enough like the system used in UBSGNT and NA
to be confusing.

Is there anyway to convert these numbers, a chart or whatever?

One example is MS 1175 which appears in both systems and has the same
date but I don't think it is the same MS.

Clayton Stirling Bartholomew
Three Tree Point
P.O. Box 255 Seahurst WA 98062