Re: NWT and end of thread

Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 10:41:16 EST

My apologies. I did not see your message when I last responded. I subscribe
to the digest and do not receive the messages in order. I am of your mindset
that I simply want to improve my Greek here. However, if threads continue on
the subject I think it only fair to present information that defends the NWT,
which I consider to be an excellent piece of work based on my research.

Mark Johnson