READ ALL posts BEFORE REPLYING (was: NWT and end of thread)

From: Carl W. Conrad (
Date: Thu Mar 25 1999 - 10:58:40 EST

My turn to be curmudgeon (again!): I think both posts that came in on this
topic were composed and mailed before the posters had read my request to
avoid the off-topic sectarian concerns; so I repeat once again my unwelcome
but nevertheless serious and urgent request that list-members please read
ALL incoming b-greek mail BEFORE responding to the first item of b-greek
mail that rouses your interest or concern.

At 10:41 AM -0500 3/25/99, wrote:
>My apologies. I did not see your message when I last responded. I subscribe
>to the digest and do not receive the messages in order. I am of your mindset
>that I simply want to improve my Greek here. However, if threads continue on
>the subject I think it only fair to present information that defends the NWT,
>which I consider to be an excellent piece of work based on my research.
>Mark Johnson
>>Nevertheless, this is NOT the proper forum for discussion of the NWT as
>>such. Let's steer clear of discussion altogether that is in any way
>>sectarian. Our focus is the Greek text and the Greek language of the Greek
Carl W. Conrad
Home: 7222 Colgate Ave./St. Louis, MO 63130/(314) 726-5649 OR