Re: Overview of Greek Syntax on Perseus

From: Micheal Palmer (
Date: Sat Mar 27 1999 - 01:19:59 EST

At 12:02 PM -0500 3/26/99, Theodore H Mann wrote:
>I own the 1920 edition and would like to know if there are extensive
>enough differences between it and the later edition to justify buying the
>1956 version. Thanks.
If there are any good used bookstores in your area, you can probably find a
copy of the 1956 edition for a very reasonable price. I do think purchasing
that edition would be worth the investment.

Micheal W. Palmer
North Carolina State University
Philosophy and Religion (New Testament)
Foreign Languages (Ancient Greek)

Visit the Greek Language and Linguistics Gateway at
You can also access my online bibliography of Greek Linguistics at