RE: live discussions???

From: Armando Cottim (DSI) (armando.cottim@mundialconfianca.pt)
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 10:54:46 EDT

Hi,

IMHO this could be interesting but, in order to keep it open to everybody,
anouncements should include details concerning time differences. I know
that, right now, is 4:53 pm in Portugal and it should be around 12 am in NY.
I then get lost with the differences as far as LA or other cities are
concerned.

My 2 cents

Armando
Armando A. Cottim