Re: Not getting digests

From: Jonathan Robie (jonathan.robie@sagus.com)
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 19:25:10 EDT

At 06:10 PM 4/7/99 -0500, Carl W. Conrad wrote:
>At 5:48 PM -0500 4/7/99, Kevin L. Barney wrote:
>>Jon or whoever:
>>
>>The last couple of days I have not received my digests of b-greek/b-hebrew.
>> I wonder whether others have also not been getting them and whether this
>>is a system problem. (Like Carl, I got multiple copies of the digest the
>>other day.) Gremlins seem to be at play in the server.
>
>So far as I know, no digests went out yesterday OR today; I think they go
>out early in the morning, and it may simply be that the Lyris server was
>down at the time when they usually go out; I trust that when it resumes,
>the digest will be cumulative.

This problem really does exist, and it is in the server. I don't have
access to the system at the right level to do anything about this, but
Metalab is aware of the problem and working on it.

Jonathan

Jonathan Robie jwrobie@mindspring.com

Little Greek Home Page: http://metalab.unc.edu/koine
Little Greek 101: http://metalab.unc.edu/koine/greek/lessons