BDAG update

From: Prof. A K M Adam (
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 17:42:43 EDT

I just got a note from my bookstore manager saying,

> FYI in case you're teaching Greek again next year: I just checked with U
> of Chicago Press, and the
> publication date for this is now 11/15/99.

So I won't be counting on its availability for summer Greek class.

Grace and peace,

Princeton Theological Seminary

"It has been said that though God cannot alter the past, historians can; it is perhaps because they can be useful to Him in this respect that He tolerates their existence." Samuel Butler --- B-Greek home page: You are currently subscribed to b-greek as: [] To unsubscribe, forward this message to To subscribe, send a message to