BDAG update

From: Prof. A K M Adam (akm.adam@ptsem.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 07 1999 - 17:42:43 EDT

hETAIROI,

I just got a note from my bookstore manager saying,

> FYI in case you're teaching Greek again next year: I just checked with U
> of Chicago Press, and the
> publication date for this is now 11/15/99.

So I won't be counting on its availability for summer Greek class.

Grace and peace,
AKMA

--
akm.adam@ptsem.edu
Princeton Theological Seminary

"It has been said that though God cannot alter the past, historians can; it is perhaps because they can be useful to Him in this respect that He tolerates their existence." Samuel Butler --- B-Greek home page: http://sunsite.unc.edu/bgreek You are currently subscribed to b-greek as: [cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu] To unsubscribe, forward this message to leave-b-greek-329W@franklin.oit.unc.edu To subscribe, send a message to subscribe-b-greek@franklin.oit.unc.edu