Re: None

From: Jim West (
Date: Thu Apr 15 1999 - 14:50:42 EDT

At 01:42 PM 4/15/99 -0500, you wrote:

>Jim wrote;
>>the middle/passive form is identical. Sorry. Of course I should have said
>>"middle/passive" instead of just "middle".
>Jim, the form PERIBLEYESQAI is future middle. It has no future passive form
>in the NT. If it did, it would have -BLEFQHSESQAI or -BLEPHSESQAI.

Yes- I know. My point, I think missed so far, is that the middle form verb
in Mk 3 should be understood as an active. That is all. Everyone knows the
middle/passive forms of the participles are the same.

Jim West, ThD
Petros Baptist Church- Pastor
Quartz Hill School of Theology- Adjunct Prof. of Bible

fax- 978-231-5986
web page-