Re: Third century manuscript

From: Jim West (
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 11:11:50 EDT

At 12:04 PM 4/16/99 -0300, you wrote:

>That would be great! I have seen the manuscript that Jim West sent to
>Navarro yesterday. It is very clear, as easy to read as printed matter.
>If one could post them in the web (Jim West?), a lot of people could
>use this material.

I would not mind scanning some mss... but I wonder if there is any sort of
copyright law....

also- I have a book in Japanese with dozens of mss photos... but again i
wonder at copyright.

I know it is ok to make scans for personal use- but if they were made
available wholescale on the web, does that infringe copyright?

Jim West, ThD
Petros Baptist Church- Pastor
Quartz Hill School of Theology- Adjunct Prof. of Bible

fax- 978-231-5986
web page-