Third century manuscript

From: Antonio Eduardo Costa Pereira (
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 23:24:38 EDT

Dear members of the B-Greek language

I am doing an informal research on the name of Jesus. I know that
the oldest manuscripts of the Greek New Testament are from the third
century. I also heard (from Dr. Costa) that with computers, Internet
and things like that I can easily gain access to copies old manuscripts.

Could Moon-Ryul Jung, who work with computer science, tell me how
to get a copy of a third century manuscript?

Thank you very much for helping

C. Navarro