Re: Third century manuscript

From: Jim West (jwest@Highland.Net)
Date: Thu Apr 15 1999 - 20:28:35 EDT

At 08:47 PM 4/15/99 -0300, you wrote:
>Don Wilkins wrote:
>Dear Don Wilkins.
>A few minutes ago, I wrote you that I found the information that I
>needed in manuscripts P66 and P75. I was wrong. I checked
>manuscripts P66 and P75 and they show the begining of John, but
>don't go far enough to show Jesus name. They also show a small
>part of Lucas, but the name of Jesus doesn't appear there either. Then, I don't
>need to know the date of these manuscript any more. Unhappily,
>I don't know the names of the other manuscript. When I discover,
>I will ask the question again. Thank you, any way...
>C. Navarro

I am sorry that I have not kept up with this thread- but if someone needs
info about P75 or a particular reading, I would be happy to supply it. P75
is one of the one mss I possess in facsimile.

Jim West, ThD
Petros Baptist Church- Pastor
Quartz Hill School of Theology- Adjunct Prof. of Bible

fax- 978-231-5986
web page-