Re: Third century manuscript

From: Antonio Eduardo Costa Pereira (costa@ufu.br)
Date: Thu Apr 15 1999 - 19:47:07 EDT

Don Wilkins wrote:
Dear Don Wilkins.
A few minutes ago, I wrote you that I found the information that I
needed in manuscripts P66 and P75. I was wrong. I checked
manuscripts P66 and P75 and they show the begining of John, but
don't go far enough to show Jesus name. They also show a small
part of Lucas, but the name of Jesus doesn't appear there either. Then, I don't
need to know the date of these manuscript any more. Unhappily,
I don't know the names of the other manuscript. When I discover,
I will ask the question again. Thank you, any way...

C. Navarro