Re: peribleyesqai

From: Jay Adkins (JAdkins264@aol.com)
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 09:52:39 EDT

<<<<I'm hoping soon to be able to issue a revised form of my general
observations on voice in the ancient Greek verb (originally sent to B-Greek
May 27, 1997 and in the archives); I'm hoping it might help some like Jay
Adkins who find the phenomenon of voice in the Greek verb confusing. I
don't wonder at that; I think that voice in the Greek verb is shamefully
muddled in the conventional grammatical presentations--both Attic and
Koine.
Carl W. Conrad >>>>

I am having trouble finding this as the search engine does not allow me to
a copy.

Jay Adkins