Re: Ephesians

From: Jim West (
Date: Wed Apr 14 1999 - 08:12:08 EDT

At 04:32 PM 4/14/99 +1000, you wrote:
>I am hoping to join a class in Ephesians next semester, after 19 years away
>from formal biblical study. Can list members suggest good commentaries which
>would help me to get a handle on the Greek text, please? What is *your*

Markus Barth- Ephesians, The Anchor Bible Commentary. 2 Vols. Absolutely
the most thorough and complete of any.

>This is my attempt to get into a Master of Arts in Theology course, with a
>view to later doing a thesis-based M.Th, DV and WP!

Cool. Good luck.

>Gotta convince my employer to give me 5 weeks off, first, though!

Gimme his email--- i'll tell him whats what! ;-)

>David McKay

Jim West, ThD
Petros Baptist Church- Pastor
Quartz Hill School of Theology- Adjunct Prof. of Bible

fax- 978-231-5986
web page-