Re: Ephesians

From: Edgar Krentz (
Date: Thu Apr 15 1999 - 09:52:17 EDT

>Thanks for all the suggestions, everybody!
>Some light reading there, for sure!
>I have commentaries on lots of bible books, but not a single one on
>Ephesians, yet!
>David McKay

One outst anding commentary not named earlier is by Rudolf Schnackenburg,
translated into English by T&T Clark (reference from memory). It is
translated from the EKK series in German, so Catholic Schnackenburg has
protestant reaction in it from Eduard Schweizer. a good read.

Edgar Krentz
Professor of New Testament Emeritus
Lutheran School of Theology at Chicago
1100 E. 55th Street