Someone's Request for 2nd Year Greek Materials

From: MMoeller55@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 18 1999 - 17:18:16 EDT

Hi, B-Greekers. Someone had requested info about 2nd year Greek grammars,
workbooks,etc., for teaching. My on-line connection dropped out right in the
middle of my reading that person's request, and so I lost his address. I
hope he may read this. I believe Zondervan's Greek Grammar Beyond the
Basics, by Daniel B. Wallace, would be excellent. It connects exegesis with
syntax in new ways and is very thorough--over 800 pps, counting the Scripture
index. There is also a Graded Reader(in workbook format) that covers
Mounce's Basics of Biblical Greek and goes on into the newest 2nd year
grammar. A companion volume, for 2nd year students is The Morphology of
Biblical Greek, by Mounce, is also very good. There is also The Student's
Complete Vocabulary Guide to the Greek New Testament, by Warren C. Trenchard.
 All are available from Zondervan--some available through Christian Book
Distributors (CBD), or any large Christian Book store; but more likely a
Bible College bookstore (which is where I got mine). Hope this helps. Mike
Moeller -- MMoeller55@aol.com.