Greek Fonts for B-Greek

From: Theodore H Mann (
Date: Mon Apr 19 1999 - 14:19:39 EDT

Perhaps there are too many problems associated with developing a Greek
font; however, if it is possible, I for one would appreciate it. I have
been using and trying to read transliterations for quite some time now,
and I still find it easier to look a posted passage up in my GNT, and
read it there. Diacritical marks pose a problem, I guess, but they are
not much represented in transliterations, are they? Why would they be
any more necessary with a Greek font? In any case, I have had numerous
opportunities to use Greek fonts, and have not found it all that
difficult to learn.

Dr. Theodore "Ted" Mann
Orchard Lake, Michigan