Re: Greek fonts for B-Greek

Date: Tue Apr 20 1999 - 12:42:26 EDT

In a message dated 4/20/99 9:12:14 AM CST, writes:

<< Minuscle is what I read the most, thus it
 would be easier to read transliteration in. The only problem would come
 when we mix English and Greek in the same sentence. This could be solved by
 using some indication such as the underline ( _ ) _pro_ and _meta_ the
 Greek term(s).
 Would there be other problems?

Daniel, in a transliteration scheme employing minuscule instead of capital
letters, how would you represent a rough breathing mark? The scheme
recommended on the B-Greek home page allows for this.

Larry G. Overton