Mounce's workbook

From: Jon R. Venema (
Date: Thu Apr 22 1999 - 11:40:48 EDT

Message text written by

I've decided the time has come to do a thorough revision of my Greek which
becoming increasingly rusty, and have just bought a copy of Mounce's Basics

of Biblical Greek (which is *brilliant* for this purpose. But I would
to track down the workbook that goes with it. Neither Amazon nor
Online have it on their list. Anyone know where I can order a copy?

Regards, Debbie<

Debbie, you can obtain the workbook through Amazon. At least they "offer"
At, just run a search on the word "Mounce" or Check out:

Also, you might try the Mounce webpage for more information

Jon R. Venema
Western Seminary