Re: Mounce's workbook

From: Mark Goodacre (
Date: Thu Apr 22 1999 - 13:02:48 EDT

On 22 Apr 99 at 5:11, wrote:

> I've decided the time has come to do a thorough revision of my Greek which is
> becoming increasingly rusty, and have just bought a copy of Mounce's Basics of
> Biblical Greek (which is *brilliant* for this purpose. But I would like to
> track down the workbook that goes with it. Neither Amazon nor Blackwells
> Online have it on their list. Anyone know where I can order a copy?

Hi Debbie. Zondervan list it and you can order direct from their web site
(though of course postage will be more expensive for us here in the UK):

I got there through the teknia home page at:

There is alot of interesting material there and some free programmes to
download including a "teachers packet" on the Basics of Biblical Greek:

Hope this helps

Dr Mark Goodacre
  Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
  University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
  Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom
   Aseneth Home Page
   Recommended New Testament Web Resources
   Mark Without Q