graphic illustrations of forms in any text

From: William Steo (
Date: Thu Apr 22 1999 - 18:04:34 EDT

    I would like to give my Bible studies students, in a single book or
let, a graphic illustration of the disparate forms in some NT book, perhaps
the use of color (e.g., one color for hymn, another for saying, etc.).
    A similar text in which different sources are graphically identified
be very helpful.
    Any recommendations would be much appreciated.
    William Steo
    Emmitsburg, MD, USA 21727