Re: 3 questions......

From: Jeffrey B. Gibson (
Date: Thu Apr 29 1999 - 10:40:48 EDT

Lee Deavers wrote:

> I agree. Perhaps some of you could recommend a mailing list that deals with
> hermeneutics?
> I searched and found this one but do not know how reliable it is:
> . The mailing list is scripture-L. Do any
> of you know anything about this site and why they call it "LDS"?

It is called LDS because it is sponsored by, and is intent to discuss the scriptures
of, the Mormons, the Church of the Latter Day Saints. So unless you are intent to do
exegesis of the Book of Mormon alongside of the NT and OT, you should probably avoid
this site.

Jeffrey Gibson

Jeffrey B. Gibson
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A