Academic E-Lists (was: Re: 3 questions......)

From: Mark Goodacre (
Date: Thu Apr 29 1999 - 13:43:48 EDT

On 29 Apr 99 at 10:18, Lee Deavers wrote:

> I agree. Perhaps some of you could recommend a mailing list that deals with
> hermeneutics?

I maintain an annotated directory of New Testament related Academic E-Lists at:

I do not know of a list that deals purely with "hermeneutics" in the sense of
discussing how to read the Biblical text, but there are several E-Lists
relevant to the "3 questions" raised on this thread. On question 1,
Synoptic-L focuses on the exegesis of the Synoptic Gospels and has a special
emphasis on the relationships between them. On questions 2-3, Acts-L focuses
on questions related to the Acts of the Apostles.

With good wishes

Dr Mark Goodacre
  Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
  University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
  Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom
   Aseneth Home Page
   Recommended New Testament Web Resources
   Mark Without Q