Re: LXX, Extra-Biblical Quotes, and the Vulgate

From: Bob Vincent (rbvincent@xc.org)
Date: Wed Apr 28 1999 - 21:23:24 EDT

Try _Old Testament Quotations in the New Testament_ by Gleason L. Archer and
Gregory Chirichigno (Chicago: Moody Press), 1983

Bob

"If God does not exist, then everything is permitted."
Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoevsky (1821-1881)

Robert Benn Vincent, Sr.
Grace Presbyterian Church
4900 Jackson Street
Alexandria, Louisiana 71303-2509