Computer Virus: Apologies

From: Theodore H Mann (
Date: Mon May 10 1999 - 13:28:17 EDT

I apparently committed a somewhat serious "faux pas" by passing along the
information I received from a friend of mine regarding the so-called
"AIDS" virus. I have been informed by a few members of the list that I
should not have done this without checking it out first, and having been
enlightened as to the problems such an announcement can cause, I now
understand why it is necessary to do so. I have also been informed that
the virus is in fact bogus, so I doubly apologize for my lack of good
judgment (although well-intentioned).

Dr. Theodore "Ted" Mann
Orchard Lake, Michigan