Re: Greek fonts

From: Moon-Ryul Jung (
Date: Wed May 12 1999 - 11:44:36 EDT

Dear Ed,

On 05/12/99, ""Ed Gorham" <>" wrote:
> B-Greekers,
A little computer assistance would be appreciated.
I have both SPIonic and Mounce fonts, which I downloaded some time ago. My
problem is being able to use them on my web browser. With some web sites,
such as Perseus, I can engage the font by clicking on a button they
provide. But on others (like the Vocabulary site Mark Goodacre referred us
to yesterday), where there is apparently no button I can click to engage
the font, I should be able to access it somehow, since it is in my
computer. Correct? How do I do that?

*** Have you saved the font file in the font directory, Windows/fonts?
If not, please try it.

I have Windows 98, and I'm using Explorer as my browser. Any step-by-step
help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Ed Gorham

Moon-Ryul Jung
Assistant Professor