Re: Greek Vocabulary Builder/Greek Fonts

From: Mark Goodacre (
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 06:45:56 EDT

On 13 May 99 at 10:41, Jonathan Ryder wrote:

> Others have commented on Greek font problems re this site. Just to clarify
> I've found that when I go to the above link it contains lots of
> 'gobbledy-gook', which I assume is Greek, but when I click on 'Greek
> Vocabulary Builder' at that site, it launches a floating box where the Greek
> displays perfectly.

Actually the "gobbledy-gook" is Korean! Or it would be if one had the correct
fonts installed. But as Jonathan says, one can see the Greek Vocabulary
Builder in English without needing Korean.

Dr Mark Goodacre
  Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
  University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
  Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom
   Aseneth Home Page
   Recommended New Testament Web Resources
   Mark Without Q