Re: Acceptable Pseudonymity?

From: Carl W. Conrad (
Date: Thu May 13 1999 - 18:12:04 EDT

I believe that Edgar's message was meant to be sent to Corpus Paulinum, to
which he had promised to send just such a bibliography on Pseudonymity, and
that he sent it to B-Greek by mistake. He knows very well, and I trust that
list-members understand very well, that we don't talk about that sort of
thing on B-Greek.

Carl W. Conrad