Re: Acceptable Pseudonymity?

From: A K M Adam (
Date: Fri May 14 1999 - 09:04:28 EDT

> Bauckman, R. E. "Pseudo-Apostolic Letters," JBL 107 (1988) 469-494.

I think Edgar meant to cite Richard *Bauckham*, whose article I regularly
assign to my classes when I teach a disputed letter. (I also assign them the
task of trying to write a pseudo-Pauline letter--it's not as easy as some
scholars seem to assume, though the ancients will have had an edge on us
since much of their education was based on imitation)....

Grace and peace,

Princeton Theological Seminary

"What's real and what's true aren't necessarily the same." Salman Rushdie