Re: Greek Resources on CD

From: One of the McKays (
Date: Sun May 16 1999 - 06:16:35 EDT

 "To me the main weakness of all three is the cost."
Good Bible software is expensive. But, with BibleWorks [the only program I
have used], once you have shelled out, you get unsurpassed support, free
updates on the web [sometimes quite substantial ones] and brand new versions
for a quarter of the cost of the original program.

I think the price [over time] is quite reasonable, when you consider what
you get.

David McKay