RE: Keeping up with NT Greek after class

From: Jonathan Robie (
Date: Fri May 21 1999 - 10:01:01 EDT

At 06:06 AM 5/21/99 -0700, Ltwist wrote:

>I agree. Reading is THE thing.

Yep. Personally, I like to read about 10 verses a day. One poster suggested
not looking up words in a lexicon - I disagree with this.

First, I read the passage out loud several times, without using a lexicon.
After this, I have often figured out some of the obscure things that I
didn't understand the first time.

Next, I use Zerwick & Grosvenor and a lexicon to figure out anything that I
still do not understand.

Then I read it out loud again.

For more tips on daily reading, resources like Zerwick & Grosvenor, etc.,
see my "Little Greek" page at the URL listed in my signature.

Jonathan Robie

Little Greek Home Page:
Little Greek 101:
B-Greek Home Page: