Re: Handwriting the letters, Greek Bible casette tapes?

From: Wieland Willker (
Date: Sat Jun 05 1999 - 05:02:23 EDT

> Where may I see some samples of handwriting, especially
> of the capital letters.

You may want to check out my web page about papyrus Egerton, which is one of
the oldest christian fragments ever found (2nd century). I have a page there
which show you some typical letter forms.

Main page:
letters page:

Unfortunately no Xi could be found on this papyrus, but you are right about
the three bars.

Best wishes
Wieland Willker